Being an entrepreneur is a challenge from the moment you decide to be one and what makes it more challenging is keeping up with this ever changing world of business. But if you really want your business to thrive, you need to constantly make changes to stay productive and profitable. So, how can you do it?
Here are some online productivity tools that can help ensure business growth:
1. Google Drive. File backup and share files in the cloud easily and securely. You can also create folders for collaborative file sharing among your team members.
2. Cloud Accounting Software. This is a must have for all business owners to make your life easier. You can manage and monitor your business finances anywhere, anytime and on any device securely. It will make your day to day accounting simpler. One easy to use cloud-based accounting system is Xero, designed especially for small to medium sized enterprises.
3. Google Alerts. You can set up Google alerts for all your favourite topics which you can read for inspiration, updates and new ideas. You can also use them to manage your online reputation by setting up alerts on any brand mentions. Being updated and informed can help you get ahead of your competitors in the industry.
4. Hootsuite. This social media tool is tremendously helpful when managing various social media accounts. You can create status updates and monitor all your social activity across networks in one easy-to-use dashboard which lets you schedule your posts, delegate social assignments to team members, measure performance, organise Twitter smart list, and more.
5. Trello. A project management program which your team can use to track everything from the big picture to the minute details of your project. You can create boards, upload attachments, create lists, and integrate Google Drive, Box and Dropbox.
6. Mailchimp. For effective email marketing, a customisable tool for creating emails and newsletters is a must. Mailchimp has an advanced list segmentation feature and marketing automation capabilities for better marketing.
7. Google Analytics. This is one of the best tools for digital marketers to keep track of their online digital campaigns and make intelligent marketing and business decisions. With analytics you can analyse your website traffic, measure your online campaigns and determine the converting channels.
8. Wetransfer. WeTransfer.com is an online program that lets you transfer huge files up to 2 GB even without registration. It's simple, fast and easy way to send files if you are in a hurry.
9. Evernote. Organise your files, notes, and important ideas in a cloud-based workspace. Evernote lets you write and collect everything that matters about your work including web articles, written notes and details of your projects. You can also share your work, collaborate and communicate with others in real-time.
10. Onlinephotoshopfree. If you don't have any software for image editing onlinephotoshopfree.net is the best online tool.
For more ideas on how to increase productivity and efficiency in your business, don't hesitate to contact us on (09) 576 4166 or request an appointment online.