We run a programme of seminars on a range of relevant topics. Please email email@example.com for any questions or for topic requests.
Our next seminar is:
Investment Options to Consider in the Current Economy - presented by Craigs Investment Partners
Do you have some spare cash and are pondering what to do with it? Or do you have a current investment portfolio but are keen to assess whether it is delivering what you need?
Bank term deposits, residential property, commercial property, share market...........? How do you know which form of investment will give you the returns and lifestyle you are seeking?
What about current influences such as the impact of the change in Government on the economy and global issues including international trade wars?
Deciding where to put your hard-earned cash is often challenging given the many options and factors at play. .
To help you make effective investment decisions, the team from Craigs Investment Partners including Mark Lister, Head of Private Wealth Research, will provide a comprehensive economic and investment update, specifically covering the following topics:
- Current economic update with a focus on the impact of the Labour-NZ First coalition government, and international developments such as trade wars
- Investment options and returns overtime, especially in comparison to the heated Auckland property market
- Creating a diversified investment portfolio that will remain steady in economic downturn
- Dispelling share market myths including performance through the global financial crisis
- How to create an income stream to give you the lifestyle you desire in retirement
Seats are limited to the size of our boardroom. To secure your place now, register here or contact us direct.